Chapter History

The Gamma Alpha chapter was installed at the University of Georgia in 1923 and is the third oldest sorority on campus. After more than 94 years on campus, the women of Gamma Alpha Chapter continually strive to uphold and surpass the principles of sisterhood set forth by their 11 founding members through community service, scholarship and sisterhood.

 



 

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image