Our Home

 The Alpha Gamma Delta house at the University of Georgia is located on Milledge Avenue. The original part of the house was built in 1896, and is still used for chapter housing today. The renovations to the new addition of the house were completed in February 2013. The sisters of Alpha Gamma Delta are proud to call this beautiful and historic house our home.

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image